How It Works
1) Decide where you would like to camp. Camping areas we serve:
Sam A. Baker State Park Reserve here or call 877-422-6766
Starner Camping & Stables, LLC To reserve call 573-856-4403
Piedmont Park Reserve here
River Road Park Reserve here
Bluff View Reserve here
Beaver Springs Reserve here
Clearwater Lake Resort Reserve here
U-Turn Campground Call 573-223-2583
Old Greenville Park Reserve here
2) Decide which of our rental units you would like to enjoy.
3) Find dates at your camping destination that are available and that the rental
unit is available on.
4) Reserve the campsite of your choice. Note: You have to reserve your
Campsite. Get-A-Way Camper Rentals can not reserve your site for you. State
and Federal parks require that the occupant of the site make the reservation and pay for it.
5) Fill out the reservation form and pay the deposit for your rental unit on our website.
Once your rental unit deposit is paid we will send you the rental agreement to sign via email.
Once your signed and initialed rental agreement is received we will mark the your camper as
unavailable on our online calendar so as not to double book it.
6) At least one week before your reservation date you will need to pay for your rental. This is
done on the webpage of the camper you reserved. Get-A-Way camper rentals will send you a
reminder that your payment is due. When paying for your rental your cart will default to our
minimum of 2 days. Be sure to verify that you choose the correct amount of days based on your
reservation. If we do not receive your payment your reservation could be cancelled and you
could lose your deposit. (see Cancellation Policy on our "FAQ" tab)
7) On your arrival day by 4:00 p.m. your camper will be set up at your campsite and the keys will
be in a folder on the table. In this folder will also be a pamphlet explaining some of the features
of you r camper.
8) Settle in for some camping fun. See our “FAQ” tab for what we
provide and recommended items for you to bring. Once you are in the campground you
will need to pay for your campsite if you haven’t done so already.
9) At the end of your stay pack up your gear, sweep out the camper and leave the keys on the
counter. We will take care of the rest. Within 3 days of the end of your stay Get-A-Way Camper
Rentals will refund your security deposit. Just remember to start thinking about your next camping
trip and let us know when you’re coming. HAPPY CAMPING!